Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day Two

went a lot better than yesterday. I stayed under 1200 calories despite the fact that the cookies got a hold of me at the end of the day. I walk up late, so I just went straight to lunch. I had a turkey and ham sandwich from subway... and a bean and chicken quesadilla for dinner. Just a few minutes ago I ate too many cookies.

I did make it out for a run today. I want to clarify that I use the term "run" very loosely. What I really mean is walking and slowly jogging, but run sounds better so imma go with it. I didn't start the couch to 5k today because I wanted a little warm up day.

I decided I am going to find some kind of like good work out for beginners app and follow that too... I'll talk about that more tomorrow when I actually know what I'm doing.

Lastly I know I said I was going to update my weight and what not, but I don't know where our scale is, so hopefully I'll be able to do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment